- It's the most lethal cancer there is. Overall survival rate is 8%.
- 53,000 Americans will be diagnosed this year. More than 41,000 will die.
- No early test. Less than 20% of those diagnosed are eligible for surgery.
- No cure, unless the cancer is surgically removed in its earliest stages.
- Too little federal funding. Pancreatic cancer research constitutes only 2% of the National Cancer Institute's budget.
- But with research, there is hope. With Cablevision's support of The Lustgarten Foundation, 100% of your donation will go directly to pancreatic cancer research.
Pancreatic Cancer at a Glance
Learn more about this disease including signs and symptoms, treatment options and risk factors.
Learn How You Can Help
See how The Lustgarten Foundation is advancing research and find out how you can get involved in the fight to beat pancreatic cancer.