It's the most lethal cancer there is. Overall survival rate is 8%.
- 53,000 Americans will be diagnosed this year. More than 41,000 will die.
- No early test. Less than 20% of those diagnosed are eligible for surgery.
- No cure, unless the cancer is surgically removed in its earliest stages.
- Too little federal funding. Pancreatic cancer research constitutes only 2% of the National Cancer Institute's budget.
- But with research, there is hope. With Cablevision's support of The Lustgarten Foundation, 100% of your donation will go directly to pancreatic cancer research.
Learn more about pancreatic cancer
Learn how you can help